Jungsoft HDD Sheriff
by Rick Smith (April 4, 2001)
Have you configured your system just right, and then, all of a sudden, your system crashes? Do you then find yourself scrambling around, trying rebuild and recover your files? All in an attempt just to get your system back to the way it was before?
If this has happened to you, Jungsoft HDD Sheriff has a combined hardware/software solution that helps give you peace of mind. After installation of a single PCI card and floppy software, all you have to do is simply restart your system if you have problems. The previous state of your system will be completely restored.
This computer protection and recovery solution is well suited for schools, libraries and computer labs, but provides the home user or small business owner with that same, easy protection as well. When you need to switch to a normal, unprotected mode, to install or update software, you can change to supervisor mode, without having to remove the PCI hardware.
Jungsoft HDD Sheriff also:
- provides protection from virus attacks and unwanted Internet downloads
- uses less than 5% of your hard drive space for its "protection" files
- can recover and restore your system, even if CMOS settings are altered
- can protect up to 4 different operating systems on a single system.
- comes in two versions (PCI version for desktops and "one-time" parallel dongle for laptops)
© 2006 Rick Smith All rights reserved.